Intelligence plus character: that is the goal of a true education
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
"I cannot teach anybody anything. I can only make them think"
Assistant Teacher (Bothell)
Budding Genius' Bothell learning Center is seeking applications for part-time teachers / mentors to work with elementary-age school kids.
This is a part-time position and ideal for someone looking for supplemental income in a fun, young environment.
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old,
- Have an associates or bachelors degree
- Possess a valid Washington State driver's license,
- Have a good driving record,
- Must possess First Aid and CPR certification or obtain them within 60 days of hire.
- Agree to provide Right of Work documentation,
- Agree to a nation-wide criminal background check
Ideal applicants will have:
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and conditions;
- Demonstrated interest in working with children and provide a safe experience;
- Experience in or ability to manage groups of 8 to 12 kids at a time;
- Ability to work effectively with children and families from diverse ethnic and economic backgrounds;
- Ability to supervise children during transportation and in the classroom;
- Ability to make decisions quickly and use good judgment;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted, if needed;
- Able to drive minivan/van;
Hours: 3 pm to 6 pm every weekday; Additional paid hours on early release Wednesdays and non-student days as per the Northshore School District calendar. Additional paid hours on weekends depending on activities/trips.
Send in your application VIA EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org by responding to this Ad with your resume and references.